Even though I'm putting my TrustyTrunks rash guards on hold due to the Trump tariffs, I'm still busy designing my t-shirts for adults who want to proudly (but subtly) protest against pee in the pool. Another use is for signs to hang at the pool. And also protest against what I am now calling poo juice.
Here are some that are common and out there already:
- We don't swim in your toilet, please don't pee in our pool.
- Welcome to our 'ool. Notice the P is missing.
(These signs are available on Amazon.com)
Here are some advertising type slogans:
- TrustyTrunks, the solution for healthy, clean pool water
- TrustyTrunks, keeping pool water healthy and clean
- TrustyTrunks, you have fun, we keep pool water clean
- TrustyTrunks, relax, we got accidents covered
Here are some bad ones I've come up with:
- Free catheters for those who can’t hold their pee in our pool.
- Pee in our pool and we’ll know, just sayin'
- Save the environment! Start with the pool and use the restroom first
- Save the environment! Start now and pee before swimming.
Let me know in the comments below if you have any great slogans to help prevent pee in the pool!