TrustyTrunks - Leakproof, Waterproof, Sandproof, Diaper Covers for Swimming
Regular priceSale price
TrustyTrunks, are the only leakproof swim diaper solution claiming to contain both solids and liquids. Wear over a regular cloth or disposable diaper or underwear. With proper fit and putting them on properly, most children's inner diaper stays completely dry. (See wearing instructions below.) There are many benefits to using TrustyTrunks, including:
Comfortable Fit Made from elastic, non-allergenic, skin-safe silicone that is soft on your child's skin.
No Leaks Super stretchy silicone forms a seal around baby's waist and legs. Follow proper sizing directions to ensure pool water stays out, messes stay in. Verify baby's regular diaper is completely covered by TrustyTrunks.
Reusable TrustyTrunks 100% silicone diaper covers are reusable. They are very stretchy, and with proper sizing will last an entire season. Wipe clean and pat dry. Machine wash if desired
Sand protection TrustyTrunks keep that frustratingly sticky beach sand out of baby's pants.
Do the outfit changing at home Since TrustyTrunks are leakproof, dress your child at home without worrying about a leakage accident in the car (or onto you.)
Promote potty training For kids in training, there is no going backwards into diapers due to pool requirements.
Meets double diapering requirements Several countries, US states and many swim venues require double diapering, including one that is reusable.
1. Pull the legs all the way up into the crotch, so there is no EMPTY SPACE in the crotch
2. Pull TrustyTrunks way up over belly button. For disposable diapers, tuck the NON-ABSORBENT, flappy part of the diaper in.
3. Make sure there is AT LEAST two inches of silicone to skin contact at the top.
4. Smooth out the waistband and legs so that there are no rolls or folds.
5. If you feel TrustyTrunks are too high, and/or the opening is too small, it is possible to remove some material. Without putting them on and using your child’s body as a guideline, use scissors and follow one of the concentric lines at the top tocut off excess material.