Introducing a leakproof swim diaper solution, that contains solids AND liquids.
We believe in making life less stressful.
TrustyTrunks are a reusable, leakproof diaper cover for swimming. Worn over a cloth or disposable diaper, it is the only product that claims to prevent liquids from entering the pool.
The vision for TrustyTrunks is to change our culture so there are fewer pool contaminations. We strive for cleaner, safer recreational water and fewer pool closings.
Benefits of TrustyTrunks
TrustyTrunks are the only swim diaper solution on the market designed to be leakproof. Eliminate the stress of worrying about your child contaminating the pool. With proper fit and wearing, TrustyTrunks will keep pool water out. (See wearing instructions below.)
TrustyTrunks 100% silicone diaper covers are reusable. They are very stretchy, and with proper initial sizing will last an entire season. Wipe clean and pat dry. Machine wash if desired.
TrustyTrunks keep that sticky beach sand out of baby's pants.
TrustyTrunks leakproof diaper covers are made of an elastic, non-allergenic, skin-safe silicone that is soft on baby's skin. They are worn over your child's diaper or underwear providing a consistent feel. The tapered waist and leg designs allow you to cut material off, making the openings wider so the openings are tight enough to seal, but not too tight.
Do the outfit changing at home
Since TrustyTrunks are leakproof, dress your child at home without worrying about a leakage accident in the car. Since they pat dry, postpone changing into regular clothes until you return home.
Preserve your child's modesty
TrustyTrunks are worn over a diaper, training pants or big kid underwear, and stay dry while swimming. Once swim time is over, remove just the TrustyTrunks and your child is ready for their regular pants or tights.
Promote toilet training
Kids who are potty trained and wearing regular underwear under TrustyTrunks are unlikely to pee into their nice clean underwear. For kids in training, there is no going backwards into diapers because of pool requirements.
Meets double diapering requirements
Several countries, US states and many swim venues require double diapering, including one that is reusable.
Proper Wearing Instuctions
1. Pull the legs all the way up into the crotch, so there is no EMPTY SPACE in the crotch
2. Pull TrustyTrunks way up over belly button. For disposable diapers, tuck the NON-ABSORBENT, flappy part of the diaper in.
3. Make sure there is AT LEAST two inches of silicone to skin contact at the top.
4. Smooth out the waistband and legs so that there are no rolls or folds.
5. If you feel TrustyTrunks are too high, and/or the opening is too small, it is possible to remove some material. Without putting them on and using your child’s body as a guideline, use scissors and follow one of the concentric lines at the top to cut off excess material.